Hello humans! My name is Tiley! It is pronounced (Tile-lee). Which is kind of ironic because I am not at all close to the tiles on the floor, I am just sitting here hanging out all by myself on a old boring tan wall. You can say that I am a hero because I am! I have a super power, an extraordinary ability, a hidden talent! I am capable of knowing when there is a fire before any one else! Not only that but as soon as I know there is a fire my whole body starts beaming light from all directions and I uncontrollably yell a loud beeping noise over and over and over again. It's pretty awesome. Every human gets saved plus it makes me look super cool. I live in a state that is divided into many different towns and cities, but the whole state is called Newberg Highschool.
I am not the only one with this secret talent. My parents Cathy and Rod, and my two brothers, Jimmy and Craig have this gift as well. They are not with me now because because they have their own places to keep safe, and their own humans to protect. My mother Cathy is in a place called "Blue School" and my father and my brother, Jimmy, get to enjoy each others company in a place called an auditorium. And then their is Craig. No one knows where he is now. The last time anyone saw him he was being taken down off of his wall, in a place called "Yellow School", and was put in a brown colored square box. The box was atken away by a chubby human man whose name tag read Chuck. That was a very sad day.
I was so upset he was gone I saw a shrink and now I can cope with the situation. I don't see my shrink anymore because I can deal with what happened in my own now. I took a job working as a shrink because mine helped me so much I thought I would share the happiness. Floor tiles are my patients and I help them deal with being stepped on and bullied by kid's feet everyday. They always leave feeling good and happy about their lives. During the day I make sure my town, called silver school, is free of stress at all times. I enjoy my job very much, and I wouldn't give it up for anything.
When the buildings aren't burning down and when the tiles are feeling god about themselves I have a slight addiction or hobby. I like to engage in all of the drama that is going on in the state that I live in called Newberg Highschool. I eavesdrop in on all of the juicy conversations that the humans are having and I am brilliantly informed on all the situations, .relationship statuses, and exciting news. Like how Calvin is inlove with Stacey but she doesn't like him like that at all! Woah!! Woah!!! I can sense something coming over me!! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! OH! BEEP! NO! BEEP! A! BEEP! FIRE!
That's a really good story. I really enjoyed reading it.
ReplyDeleteI love the beep beep at the end
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed the part about Craig being taken away. Very unique story:) good job
ReplyDeleteI thought this was a very creative picture.
ReplyDelete