Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Nation Geographic Post

This picture caught my attention because I saw this Smiths Green Eyed Geckos eye. At first I thought it was a gem just sitting there laying on a rock. But when I actually took the time to see what it was I realized that my assumptions were wrong. It was in fact an eye rather then a beautiful stone. Instead of taking my time to look and analyze what was in front of my I assumed, and in life most of the time people assume and once you take your time and realize what you are looking at it might surprise you. Not everything is what it seems in this picture at first glance but then again it is the same in life.

6 comments:

  1. This is really cool. I love the colors and they work together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this photo and all of its bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The eye of the gecko is really cool I like the green against the blue and how it matches so well with the back-round. The scales are different colors and the white on them helps make the shines in the eye pop which is really cool looking too:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. It makes me want to see the entire creature

    ReplyDelete
  5. You chose a great picture! It's eye just makes the whole animal unique! It shows proof of how unique animals can be

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate any type of lizards or Geckos. But this really caught my attention! I like how the eyes pop with the blues and greens. Great picture

    ReplyDelete